Principal and Founder of Naturally Organized, LLC
Certified Professional Organizer®
Lorraine Falcone is a Certified Professional Organizer ® specializing in in-home organizing. Lorraine’s mission is to help people live more organized lives every day resulting in happier, less stressful living.
Lorraine uses a client-centric approach to understand her clients’ personal organizing dilemmas and then helps them design sustainable, custom solutions they can maintain for years.
As a Certified Professional Organizer, you can be assured you are getting the maximum value for your organizing investment when you use her services.
Professional Accomplishments, Associations and Activities
- Founder, Naturally Organized LLC, 2004.
- Member, National Association of Professional Organizers (NAPO) since 2005.
- Featured in publications such as Hippo and New Hampshire Magazine.
- Past Vice President NAPO –Greater Manchester.
- Conducts highly-interactive organizing workshops throughout the Greater-Boston/Southern-NH area.
- BS, Business Management, Southern New Hampshire University, 1991.
- Certified Professional Organizer® 2011.
- Certificate of Study in Basic ADD Issues with the CD Client 2013.
- Certificate of Study in Chronic Disorganization 2012.
Lorraine enjoys gardening, reading and kayaking in her free time. She lives with her husband Ron and her two sons in Hudson, NH where, of course, she keeps it all – Naturally Organized!