Naturally Organized can get you organized quickly and teach you the skills you need to stay organized including the 5 steps to follow for every organizing project. We’ll take the time to listen and understand your particular personality, needs and budget so, together, we can identify what’s not working and work with you to fix it. Overwhelmed and not sure where to begin? We’ll ask you the right questions that will make it clear where to start.
We’ll work with you to eliminate what you don’t want then organize what you keep. We’ll set up organizing systems that will be easy for you to maintain.You will see progress the very first time we work together.
- Kitchen – make cooking easier and more enjoyable when everything is conveniently located. We’ll set up your kitchen so it works for you.
- Closets – maximize your space and easily find what you’re looking for so getting dressed and out the door in the morning is easy for the entire family.
- Home Office – whether this space is used by your family or as the hub of your business we can set up the entire room, filing systems, book cases, desk and more, exactly how you need it to make the most of your space.
- Play Rooms – organize the kid’s toys so that they can find and play with what they have. A well-organized play room will make it easier for the kids to put their toys away at the end of the day.
- Storage Areas - we can help you with garages, basements and attics.
- Paper Management – we’ll build an efficient system to handle all your incoming mail, newspapers, bills, kids school papers and more.
A helping hand
- Purchase supplies that are needed to organize your space.
- Deliver donations to local charities.
Moving and Downsizing
We’ll help you sort through your belongings and determine what to take to your new home and what will be gifted, donated or tossed.
We’ll work with you to determine what furniture will work best in your new home.
- De-clutter – to ensure your home makes a good impression with potential buyers.
- Pack – maybe you’d prefer movers don’t handle your personal items and treasured keepsakes.
- Unpack – We’ll get you organized in your new home as you unpack so you can start off on the right foot.
It’s natural for things to get out of place after a while. We’ll get you back on your feet again by freshen-up previously organized spaces.
We can help you get ready for the upcoming season, whether it be holiday decorating, wardrobe turnover or travel preparation. You can breathe a sigh of relief knowing your seasonal chores will get done quickly and efficiently this year.
For those who want to organize their own space but need some guidance we provide phone consultations.
Clients will leave the call with a clear understanding of the steps to take to accomplish their organizing goals. The difference is the client will be doing all the hands on work without our assistance.
Clients are welcome to email us pictures of their space. Virtual organizing appointment may continue until the client has completed the project. We’re happy to provide guidance and accountability as long as you need us.
Coaching can help you:
- Stop procrastinating.
- Learn to prioritize.
- Manage your time effectively.
- Stay focused on the task at hand.
- Achieve your business or professional goals.
As your coach, Lorraine will partner with you to talk about what’s not working and determine why your past efforts have fallen short. You’ll discuss strategies and techniques for letting go of those bad habits and developing new lasting habits. She’ll help you commit to these changes and provide accountability and gentle nudging, when needed, to keep you on track.
All this can be done in the comfort and privacy of your own home, over the phone in 30 or 60 minute sessions. See coaching page for more information.
Presentations and Workshops
|Our workshops are designed for participants to learn practical organizing techniques that they can take home and put into place immediately. All our workshops can be tailored to meet the needs of your business, organization, club or group. An in-home "ladies night" workshop for family and friends (minimum of 10 participants) is a fun way to spend an evening. Call Lorraine today to plan your event.|
Your Organized Life Starts Here
In this information packed seminar you will learn the basics of organizing your home. Lorraine will walk you through each step necessary to transform your home into a neat, clean and functional living space for you and your family to enjoy. This valuable and inspiring seminar will start you on the path to your new organized life.
Lunch and Learn
45 MINUTE workshop held at your business.